The Practical Portfolio Manager is the perfect tool to help you take control of your investment portfolio.
The spreadsheet has 5 separate worksheets allowing you to manage different aspects of the investing process and comes with a comprehensive set of instructions.
- capture stocks of interest to watch for potential entries in the future
- keep track of potential stop and target prices
- keep notes on your watch list of stocks
- do quick position sizing calculations based on maximum risk and maximum position sizing strategies
- determine risk/reward relationships before you take a trade
- choose between trades when capital is limited
- keep a statistical record of your trades
- journal how you manage the trade
- keep track of your stop price
- monitor your open risk for the portfolio
- calculate your 'R' multiple for each trade
- keep track of your portfolio
- monitor your realised and unrealised profits/losses
- calculate the return of your portfolio
- monitor your portfolio value over a period of time
- chart your portfolio performance
- keep track of your dividends
- keep track of your franking credits
Costs only $35
For more information on position sizing, stop placement, risk/reward relationships you may find YIC's Practical Portfolio Management Course → useful.
Special Bundle Price: Purchase the Practical Portfolio Management Course, Stock Journal Template and Practical Portfolio Manager for only $125 (save $22)